The Okanagan Regional Library Princeton branch moved to its newly and expanded location in 2010.
The Okanagan Regional Library (ORL) is your library – your most economical, sustainable, and relevant source for information and entertainment. Established in 1936, the ORL serves over 360,000 people across an area covering 59,600 square kilometres through 29 branches. The ORL offers various services online through their website.
In addition to the immense selection of fiction and non-fiction books, magazines, newspapers, and reference materials available at your local branch, your library card gives you access to:
- A myriad of programs for children and adults
- Summer Reading Program in July
- Free in-branch Internet access at computer workstations or wireless
- Join an online book club
- Select from hundreds of feature film DVD titles, and television series on DVD
- New music CD releases, and a huge collection of CDs for most music genres
- Audiobooks and eBooks, and a multitude of online resources subscribed to by the library
- A BC Library OneCard, giving you access to public libraries throughout the province
- A variety of special services for members who are print disabled, living in remote areas of our region, or wanting materials in other languages
- Suggest a book, magazine, DVD, or other material you would like the ORL to include in its collection
- Write invigilated exams at our branches
Princeton Branch Hours of Operation
E-Library | Okanagan Regional Library (ORL)
Browse the online e-library resources available to members of the Okanagan Regional Library (ORL).
Virtual Family Story Time
Okanagan Regional Library, Princeton Branch
107 Vermilion Avenue, Princeton, BC
Website - www.orl.bc.ca
Telephone - 250-295-6495
PO Box 958
Princeton, BC V0X 1W0